Forestry Commission logo

Become a Registered Trader

To import controlled timber you must be registered with us as a Registered Forestry Trader.  

In practice, this can be the importer of the material or their agent or broker.  

Request an application pack:

Tel: 0300 067 5155 


Forestry Commission
Plant Health Service
Silvan House
231 Corstorphine Road
EH12 7AT  


Last updated: 14th September 2017